Strateq Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We collect information of yourself or your organisation through online forms in this website or emails from you.
By “personal information”, we mean data that is unique to the individual, such as name, address, IC number, e-mail address or telephone number.
We ensure that any information that you give shall be utilised in accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and shall not be used or disclosed outside Strateq without your prior written consent.
Where we have your consent, we will only disclose your information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and will require the recipient to protect your personal information and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
Purposes for collecting your personal data:
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:-
- to establish a relationship between you and us
- to process inquiries for our products and services
- to understand your needs and offering products and services to meet those needs
- to allow us parties to promote our products and services
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements
- for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent
Disclosure of your personal data:
Your personal data may be provided to the following parties for the purposes set out above:-
- our affiliates in and outside Malaysia
- any service provider in connection with your needs for our products and services
- parties as we may be required by law, court, regulator or legal process to disclose
- parties as may be permitted under Malaysian law.
If (a) you wish to find out more information about this Policy and/or (b) you have reason to believe that we have breached the principles set out in this Policy, we urge you to raise this with us. Please contact us here.