With an increase usage of smart mobile devices, Strateq has formulated a plan on selected market segments to encourage the utilisation of payment applications. One of the markets identified is the Oil and Gas Industry, as it has not been well-serviced by other vendors due to the complex nature of the business.
Our Mobile Payment (Mobile Application System) module comprises three (3) essential components that can be implemented together or individually with other third-party systems.
Building mobile applications for application users supporting iOS and Android.
- Act as a payment gateway where it can be integrated with other Banks and e-Wallet schemes directly or used to integrate with Payment Gateway providers
- Act as gateway to Tokenisation (Card Vault) providers such as CyberSource when there is a requirement for Tokenisation as part of an on-boarding process
- Integration point to source systems be it Point of Sales, Pump Controllers, Kiosk, etc.
Mobile Back Office
- Allows the configuration of the system set up and maintenance
- Mobile Content Management that allows creation of promotions with promo codes
- Allows the calculation of discounts, merchant discount rates, loyalty points conversion, goods and services tax.
- Allows the setup of parameters for product restrictions and supports payment schemes.
- Allow web access to merchants and application users to review their account activities
- Provides dashboards for analytics and reports.
Electronic Payment System (EPS)
Our Electronic Payment System (EPS) is designed for not just one but various businesses which have multiple sites that support many different terminals. These businesses include retail merchants, oil and gas stations, hospitality industry, and healthcare industry – just to name a few.
The system acts as a controller for the different terminals, and facilitate messages exchanged between the different systems involved in payment processing.
It is essentially a payment router that supports industry standard communication and messaging. Just like our Mobile Payment system, our EPS is also compliant with PCI DSS and PA DSS. It can be deployed as a standalone system, or a hybrid configuration of a cloud and site system.
It offers flexibility to business owners to adopt what fits best to their business card acceptance strategy.
Payment Switch is designed for financial institutions, payment gateways, large merchants, e-commerce merchants, mobile merchants, telecommunication companies and airlines to support acquisition of card based, card-not-present, e-wallet and token-based transactions.
VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, etc.