SOLUTION CONSULTANT, SERVICE NOW
As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting the presales and implementation. You will help guide revenue for ServiceNow with the support and partnership of Sales and the executive team. This is a hands-on technical consultant who can go wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Consultant is a technical consultant with the advanced ability to develop, position and provide product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales goals for an assigned territory
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of commercial customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis
- Have direct access and build relationships with the C-suite
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via virtual conferencing.
- Support product sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ challenges and give product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and colleagues
- Guide strategic programs in top accounts such as customer journey sessions for roadmap and outcome agreement
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in (product specific area)
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Experience in BSM or certification in ITIL framework is required
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Territory management skills, including pipeline building and working with Sales counterpart to promote execution excellence
FEEL FREE TO DROP US A LINE.