Field Service Engineer
- Provide 24/7 onsite support.
- To install, upgrade, support, and maintain customer’s automation (Retail or Electronics payment) system and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- To troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve the malfunction/problems of the customer’s system and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Able to lift heavy equipment/devices (approximately around 10KGs), stand long hours, and perform tasks at the forecourt area/server room/counter/client site.
- Able to understand customers’ complaints/problems about the system and provide an appropriate solution and attention.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally or written with the clients, reporting officer, and other authorized third parties.
- Able to work flexible shifts, work long hours, travel long hours, and adapt to changing work schedules due to operational needs.
- Able to work independently, self-starter, multi-tasking, and has a deep desire to learn.
- Possess teamwork spirit, positive attitude, good discipline, and high adherence to SOP set by the management.
- Any other duties/jobs/roles as instructed by the Reporting Officer or the Management.
- Minimum Certificate or Diploma/Advanced Diploma or higher in Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineering etc.
- Possess own transportation and is willing to travel.
- Open to hire fresh graduates as training will be provided.
- Alor Setar
- Sungai Petani
- Pulau Pinang
- Teluk Intan
- Klang Valley (Selangor/Kuala Lumpur)
- Johor Bharu
- Kota Bharu
- Kuala Krai
- Kota Kinabalu