Customer Service Engineer (Service Desk)
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email and/or using a help desk management system.
- Provide first level troubleshooting on the phone to customers.
- To troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve the malfunction/problems of the customer’s system or equipment via remote.
- To monitor dashboard monitoring alerts and escalate to relevant parties.
- Ability to understand customer’s complaints/problem about their system and provide appropriate solutions and attention.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally or written with customer, reporting officer, and other authorized third parties.
- Ability to work shifts and to adapt to changing working schedules due to operational need.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, multi-tasking, and has a deep desire to learn.
- Possess teamwork spirit, positive attitude, and good discipline.
- Any other duties as instructed by the Reporting Officer or the Management.
- Possess at least a Certificate / Diploma in IT or Computer Studies or related discipline
- Cantonese speaking is REQUIRED as the client that we are supporting is based in Hong Kong
- Open to hire fresh graduates as training will be provided.